Already… I have to remind myself that I made some goals in April and then was a slacker in May and had none! I blame it on all the travel lately. These were the April goals:
April Goals & Progress
- Sign up for a big bike event and a triathlon for 2011 (NOT done)
- Reduce amount of TV watching (so so – currently hooked on Glee and Parks & Rec, but is that so terrible?)
- Plan May trips (done!)
On a positive note, I think these things have gone well over the past couple of months:
- I’m attending Body Pump a couple times a week, and maybe averaging one 2,000 m swim per week (in addition to any other exercise I normally do). I might not have mentioned Body Pump extensively before, but I love it! And this is coming from a girl who thoroughly dislikes the weight room. Body Pump is in a group exercise setting, and has good music, so I really enjoy it. The routine is warm up, squats, chest, back & hamstrings, triceps, biceps, lunges, shoulders and abs. I rarely stay for shoulders & abs since I don’t have a long enough lunch.
- I’m cooking LOTS. Due to the CSA; definitely meeting my greens quota daily
- I’m bike riding this weekend! It’s the first time in awhile, but I’m headed out to the hills while David goes fishing. It helps that I biked a little in May.
- Finalize commuter bike set up (I set up my fix-y for neighborhood rides, but tried it last night, and there are some issues so I’ll transfer the rack & pedals to the Cannondale. Yeah, I have 3 bikes…)
- Figure out how my plants can survive in this hot, dry summer – map out the balcony light? add light, add shade?? Why is my Basil dying??
- To tri or not to tri? Figure out an event to do!! (tri, bike, or other)